Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Attorney Casey Olsen

This is a photo of Casey Olsen.  (His website doesn't have any).  I interviewed many attorneys before hiring him.  I used to always insist that they have a great Martindale rating, but lately many of the AV rated lawyers I know dropped their designation.  I asked my friend (who had an AV rating) if that was important, and he said no.  Casey isn't on Martindale.  He has an efficient office that he shares with his dad, and has an excellent staff.  His place isn't fancy, like some of the big Hollywood lawyers that I interviewed, but talking to him, I knew he was our guy.
You can't spend a zillion hours with someone and not get to know them behind the work hours.  Casey fought so hard for me, some of which he didn't bill, because he was fighting for principle.  He took this case home with him every night for years.  When we had lunch the other day with his beautiful wife and daughter, that was the first time I'd seen him relaxed ever since taking my case.  The Fong case haunted him.
Casey is a fifth degree black belt in Jiu Jitsu.  But he is as gentle as a teddy bear.  I've had many attorneys in my lifetime, but none that has fought so hard and tirelessly as Casey.  His bills are fair.  His experience is vast.
I'm glad I met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment